§ 1 Scope, customer information
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Manner Sensortelemetrie GmbH (Shop Manner Sensortelemetrie) and entrepreneurs who buy goods through our shop. Conflicting or deviating from our terms and conditions are not recognized by us. The contract language is English.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet are a non-binding invitation to you to buy goods.
(2) You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities etc. Only by clicking on the order button do you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement. You can also place your confirmed reservation by phone.
(3) We are entitled to accept the offer submitted via the Internet within 2 working days by sending an order confirmation by e-mail. After expiry of the period stated in the first sentence, your offer is deemed rejected, ie you are no longer bound by your offer. If you place an order by phone, the purchase contract is concluded if your offer is accepted by us immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, you are no longer bound by it.
§ 3 Customer information: Storage of the contract text
Your order with details of the contract (such as product type, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We will send you the terms and conditions, but you can also access the terms and conditions after conclusion of the contract at any time via our website. As a registered customer, you can access your past orders through the Customer LogIn section (My Account).
§ 4 Customer Information: Correction Notice
You can correct your entries at any time before placing the order with the delete key. We will inform you on the way through the ordering process about further correction options. You can also end the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Statutory warranty rights and statute of limitations
(1) Statutory warranty rights
There are statutory warranty rights for our goods.
Your warranty claims due to defects in the purchased goods become statute-barred one year after the transfer of risk. The following claims are excluded from this regulation
- for damage compensation
- because of maliciously concealed defects
- from any warranty given
- on recourse to §§ 445a, 478 BGB
- because of defects in building materials and components that have been used in accordance with their normal use for a building and have caused its defectiveness.
For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods apply. In the case of a possibly granted warranty period, the longer period applies to the benefit of the buyer.
§ 6 Limitation of liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, insofar as these do not concern essential contractual obligations, damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG). The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. One of the essential contractual obligations is in particular the obligation to hand over the matter to you and to give you the ownership of it. Furthermore, we have to procure the matter free of material and legal defects.
§ 7 Place of jurisdiction
Exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business, if you are a merchant.